Re: [oletrucks] Indian on the hood

To: Bruce Damen <little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com>, ADvent@thuntek.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Indian on the hood
From: dcvjrv@flashcom.net
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 08:18:48 -0500
Yes, that is a 50's Pontiac Chieftain hood ornament.  They came in both
lighted version, that's the one talked about here and they also came in a
all metal version.  If new mexico jim is interested in parting with this
one let me know off line as I am restoring a 1950 Pontiac Chieftain Silver
Streak Eight and could use a good one.  When the snow stops and I can get
to the barn, I will take a picture of mine and put it on my web site.

Jim V.
58 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo) - V8 Automatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles