Re: [oletrucks] Indian on the hood

To: ADvent@thuntek.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Indian on the hood
From: Bruce Damen <little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 22:47:52 -0700
Yes i too agree with B & A .  sounds like a chiefton hood ornament.   the old
pontiac chieftons came with the neatest hood ornament and the hood was of the
same
high design of the AD trucks.  although all the crome that fit on the center of
the
hood probably would not fit on the AD hood the Emblem would......Really neat
one at
that.   was restoring that car at one time......one that gotaway.

Bruce
1949 chev 1/2 ton