[oletrucks] Fwd: Fw: Responsibility

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Fwd: Fw: Responsibility
From: MPHUDAK@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 18:01:17 EST
--part1_20.1b05a0a.25ce05bd_boundary

Hey guys, I got this from my brother who is on several email lists for
4wheeling.  I agree with there lists feelings.  This letter was sent to the
Web site, with the response of the site being "How long do you really think
you can stay away from our site."  To read the article go to the listed web
site.  Thank you for all of ya'lls time.

Hudak

2-54 3100
57 3100

--part1_20.1b05a0a.25ce05bd_boundary