Re: [oletrucks] Spare Tire Carrier

To: Deve Krehbiel <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Spare Tire Carrier
From: Bruce Damen <little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 16:01:41 -0700
I like you deve am awaiting the out come of your inquiree.  I have the channel
under my truck that the rear tire fits on,  but no bracket.  way mine looks its
a channel about 1 1/2 to 2 inch wide, ( havent measured it)  with a 1/4 inch
grove on either side of it .  makeing up a track...   the tire must have had a
bracket in the groove and a bolt or some thing through it and the tire bolted on
to that.   hope some one knows..  bob does i bet.  im awaiting my factory
assembly manual ,  should be here by next week and maybe it will have something
in it.   if so ill scan it for ya

Bruce

1949 chev 1/2 ton