[oletrucks] original jack

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] original jack
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 23:23:02 EST
Could I get someone to send me a jpg of the TF jack and handle?  Neither of
my Subs had one, and none of Brian's AD and TF truck collection  has one
either.  (He has about 20 AD's/TF's as best I can tell but he doesn't like to
admit to it and doesn't keep them all at his place.)  So I never even seen
one of the correct original jacks.

I asked about this before and someone graciously sent me a file, but it was a
.mim format, and I don't have anything to convert it via AOL.  So if you can
send something, please make sure it's not in .mim format.

Thanks much!

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
Knoxville, TN