RE: [oletrucks] Front End Question

To: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Front End Question
From: "Rich Gallagher" <rgallagrrr@mcn.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 20:05:36 -0700
Deve-
The manual says "To increase caster, place the thick side of the shim toward
the back ... To decrease the caster, place the thick side of the shim toward
the front."  I agree with whoever it was that said put the thin side toward
the front--at least that's how it is on my 50 1 ton.
Rich Gallagher
50 1 ton & 56 3200