RE: [oletrucks] Front End Question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Front End Question
From: "ROGER GLEASON" <rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:32:48 -500
Think about it for a moment...In order to increase caster you must
rotate the axle/spindle clockwise if looking at the left wheel
counterclockwise if you are looking at the right wheel. If the spring
is above the axle the fat side of the shim is positioned toward the
back...If the spring is below the axle the fat part of the shim is
positioned at the front. Different years have different applications.

Rogerg
51-3100 AD Stocker