Re: [oletrucks] Dont do this!

To: losborn@teleport.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Dont do this!
From: "Perry Smith" <perigrinephalkon@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 12:37:43 MST
Lewis
The quote is,"Responsibility; is the inevitable price one must pay for
independence. Irresponsibility; in the very nature of things can not
co-exist with independence".
   "Admiral Horatio Hornblower" (by C.S. Forrester)
In other words, If you neglect your truck it will fail to provide you with
the independance that your are accustomed to.
Perry Smith
58 GMC Fleetside
Phoenix Arizona