Re: [oletrucks] addresses

To: "Bruce Damen" <little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] addresses
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 18:20:51 -0800
Hi Bruce,

Truck Stop is right around the corner from Golden State Pickups, in Orange,
CA.  I don't have the address offhand, but they're undoubtedly in the
phonebook down in Northern Orange County.  I don't think you'd have a
problem with Golden State if your buddy did a walk in to their retail store.
They stock patch panels, as does Truck Stop.

I haven't been to Golden State's new retail place.  Their old one was a bit
on the small size.  Truck Stop has a large retail space, and they usually
have some good used body parts hanging around.  I bought some NOS '54 grille
pieces from them at reasonable prices.  Service is pretty good.

The only thing I didn't like was one time when I caught a $3 error in the
bill and pointed it out to the counter guy.  He got kind of nervous and went
about correcting it, thanking me for pointing it out and saying he'd have
gotten yelled at.  I said, "For three bucks?" (out of about a $100 order).
He shook his head and said, "Yeah, man, we can't make any mistakes."

But however they may treat their employees, I've never had a problem with
service.

Regards,

Grant Simmons