[oletrucks] 46 wheel cylinder

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 46 wheel cylinder
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:26:04 -0500
I have been going through the bottles of break fluid - each time I want to
drive the truck.  So I found the leek in the front left wheel.  Originally,
I was told to get a new master cylinder (however it is not leaking) and I
did not make this change.

Now if I just replace one wheel cylinder will is work so much better the
remaining three should be replace at the same time?  Also if I just replace
one wheel cylinder should I bleed all four wheels - or just the one I was
working on.

I found the parts at NAPA and if I order by 3 PM I can pick them by 6 PM -
is this service for a 50+ year old truck!

Thanks,

Jim House