[oletrucks] wiring harness

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] wiring harness
From: PJMONES@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:44:42 EST
Dustin, I've purchased and installed a wiring harness for my 53 from Chevy
Duty.  For the price (around $100) I found it to be a pretty good kit.  All
of the wires were numbered and the directions were easy to follow.  They also
provided plenty of extra wire for the tail lights. The kit only wires the cab
area, you will have to extend the wires to the tail lights.  My only
complaint is I wish they would provide about one inch more wire on each
terminal.  I found some of the wires to be a little tight reaching there
respective terminal lug. Also, I used the modern type of black split wiring
duct to protect the wires under the cab and bed area. I know its not stock,
but worked really nice.

Thanks,
Pete
"Ole Betsy"