[oletrucks] wiring harness

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] wiring harness
From: Dustin Cross <livnrt@uswest.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 14:50:53 -0700
I've been thinking of going with the chevy duty wiring
harness for my '51  I'm wondering how they fit and how easy
it is to add on to them

BTW:    I ordered their brake kit and installed it over my
Christmas vacation   other than them shorting me two bleeder
screws and the spring kits not including the parking brake
springs (the oval springs on the flat bar between the shoes,
one of mine was of course in two pieces)

Dustin