[oletrucks] droopy door handles

To: "Old Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] droopy door handles
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 17:54:30 -0700

Why do the old style turn down door handles sag in the pre 52 trucks?? What
can be done to make them operate like new? Are the window track rollers
available? My drivers side window is a little low in the front and won't seal
up in the window track. I just got new tires in the front. I went with a
generic brand of Coopers, 215-85-16's. It sure looks good to see a real tire
instead of the old 205-75-15's. There was a lot of daylight in the fender well
and now its filled up and looks good. It raised the truck a good 2 inches. i,
also installed a new fuel pump, the one with the vacuum pump built under it.
Its not hooked up, now, but will be on Sunday. I sure hope it was worth the
extra money, besides I need that vacuum port for my power brake booster. I
hope to get the power brakes going next week.

new mexico jim
51 two ton dump
50 ½ ton