[oletrucks] leaving?

To: "Old Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] leaving?
From: "Ron Ramirez" <mrphilco@mail.wko.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 17:44:00 -0600
Sigh...

Once again (as if this even needs to be addressed), if you ever decide you
want to leave this list, here is what you need to do:

To Unsu*scribe:
For whatever reason you would wish to unsu*scribe, send another message to
"Majordomo@autox.team.net"
with the following in the body of the message:
unsubscribe oletrucks

If you forget how to unsu*scribe, complete details may be found at
www.chevytrucks.org on the Mailing Lists page:

http://www.chevytrucks.org/resources/lists.htm

When/if you decided to join the list again, you can find out how to do so at
the above URL, also.

If you forget Chevytrucks.org's URL or think you might forget, then print
this message out and tape it next to your computer. Our Miq (the list owner)
is a busy fellow, please don't give him unnecessary grief. Follow the
directions. Thanks.

--
Ron Ramirez - mrphilco@mail.wko.com - Providence, KY
http://www.chevytrucks.org (Webmeister of this site)