RE: [oletrucks] Removing windshield glass

To: "'Schorn, Tim'" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Removing windshield glass
From: Terry Stellman <STELLMAN@noex.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:39:01 -0600
Remove the trim on the inside of the windshield that is held on by screws
and cut away the rubber.  Then remove the whole windshield and rubber
assembly to the outside of the truck.  After you get it out on the ground
you can pull the stainless trim out of the rubber groove.

Terry Stellman
1949 3600
Missouri City, Texas