Re: [oletrucks] Dual Master Cylinders

To: "Rawlin Blake" <blake@nevada.edu>, "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Dual Master Cylinders
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 23:23:05 -0500
I believe someone covered this a while back, but I can't find the post.  Can
a stock AD be converted easily to dual master cylinders?  If so, where's the
best place to buy the conversion parts?  Cost?  Is it something someone with
limited mechanical skills can do?
Many thanks....
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100