Re: [oletrucks] I-6 turbo wonderings

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] I-6 turbo wonderings
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 08:02:51 EST
I would suppose that would have alot to do with how much boost you wanted to
run and how advanced the turbo setup was. . .wastegate, water injection,
controls, etc.

Being more the small block type, I'm not especially up on the ole truck
inline engines and whether or not they could take it, but do have pretty
strong connections to the Corvair turbo crowd and have a 66 turbo engine to
put in my 66 Corvair in my "spare" time. . .the sub and vette are higher
priority and I'm not making much progress on them either.  Let me know what
you need to find out detail wise.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
66 Corvair coupe