Re: [oletrucks] I-6 turbo wonderings

To: LandBBall@aol.com, CLLLSLS@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] I-6 turbo wonderings
From: Jack Halton <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 15:18:58 -0500 (EST)
There are some very good books available on Turbocharging, from HP books and
other sources. All agree that the inline engine is a "natural" for the turbo
treatment, from the perspective of both packaging (everything is on one side)
and power characteristics. Not sure if "Turbocharging" by Hugh MacInnes is
still in print, but it's an excellent reference.

Jack / Winter Park FL