Re: [oletrucks] Break cylinder question

To: Eric Johnson <j.eric1@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Break cylinder question
From: Bruce Damen <little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 20:00:47 -0700
i agree totally with eric on this tube bending thing...  a skilled person could
do the bending on sockets and get a great job done,   but ya kink one line and
ya wonder why ya didnt spend the money in th efirst place as now you will....
pay me now or pay me later..   the tool does make the job so much easier and
cheaper in the long run.......fuel lines are another place where ya can use it,
so get the tool.

Bruce

1949 chev 1/2 ton    one kink over the  line sweet jesus