[oletrucks] CCT Subscriptions

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
From: "SHAWN & JO" <yooperwannabe@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 16:40:37 -0500
For everyone who sent me money for Custom Classic Trucks subs...
    I contacted CCT and all the subs are registered. Everyone's subs start
with the April 2000 issue. It should arrive in your mail box no later than
Mar 6th. If anyone hasn't started receiving their subs by the Mar 7th,
please contact me again and I'll get it straightened out with CCT.
Shawn