[oletrucks] 'Transplanting'...all that I found on this.

To: GMC & Chevy Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 'Transplanting'...all that I found on this.
From: Pee-Wee <Pee.Wee@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 14:21:34 -0800
This may be what you are looking for?
                         Let me know,
                         Roger.
A Molecular Genetic Model of Astrocytoma
     Histopathology. D.N. Louis. As the molecular events
     responsible for astrocytoma formation and progression are
     being clarified, it is becoming possible to correlate these
     alterations with the specific histopathological and biological
     features of astrocytoma, anaplastic astrocytoma and
     glioblastoma multiforme. In WHO grade II astrocytomas,
     autocrine stimulation by the platelet-derived growth factor
     system coupled with inactivation of the p53 gene may lead to
     a growth stimulus in the face of decreased cell death with
     slow net growth ensuing. Such cells would also have defective
     the stage for future malignant change.
--
58/59 GMC 3/4 ton 270 inline 6-cyl stepside
Check out my website at: http://members.tripod.com/P-Wee