Re: [oletrucks] Windshield wipers

To: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Windshield wipers
From: Jack Halton <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:39:34 -0500 (EST)
The vacuum wipers leave much to be desired if you plan to do much wet-weather
driving. The motors can be rebuilt, and improved by using the later dual action
fuel pumps, but for about the same money ($150 or so), the NewPort 12V
conversion can be installed. It's pretty much a bolt-in deal, although some
fitting is required and some users have reported interference with the original
choke cable. If the intermittent delay option is installed (a very worthwhile
feature), the switch can't be used in the original location.

Jack / Winter Park FL