[oletrucks] Windshield wipers

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Windshield wipers
From: "Terry S. Glines" <ace0027@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 18:07:46 -0600
    I've been following along with the build-up of the give away truck
in CT, and Street Rodder. Recently I was reading the article dedicated
to wireing the truck. In this article it shows a little picture of a
eletric motor with a caption that reads:

    Tucked up under the passenger side of the dashboard is the motor for
the eletric windshield wipers. An L-Bracket was fabed for mounting the
motor to the body. The one-piece wiper cable goes under the cowl.

    After reading the article a hundred times and reading all the ads in
the book, I still don't know what this could be. Any body have a idea
about where a guy could find out about this set-up?

Terry & Ace