Re: [oletrucks] Grille ideas

To: "Mike Stone" <mrston@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Grille ideas
From: "David" <David@gardener.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 21:01:15 -0600
Mike,

Jeff has a web site.  Great ideas.  I spoke with him before I bought his
book.  Very friendly and helpful.  He know I was only an amateur but he
treated me kindly.

http://www.jefflilly.com/

Jeff Lilly - How to Restore Metal Auto Trim is the proper book name and the
correct spelling of his name.

I read Street Rodder Magazine and lots of others.  SRM currently has a good
series going on metal working.  Also Ron Covell has a column and article in
SRM too.  I have one of Ron's metal working tapes.  Great inspiration.

I never had any of this stuff in school.  Just interested.  TOok a welding
class a couple of winters ago to learn how to use my MIG welder.  Very
interesting.  It was at the local Jr. College.

Good luck,

David Edwards
1954 3100 5 Window.