[oletrucks] Chopping the top, while waiting for Spring

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Chopping the top, while waiting for Spring
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 19:02:54 -0500
Oohhh...do you have the 5 windows Alan?  I was considering chopping my top
whilst I had the cab off
the frame, but it looks like too much work with the corner windows.  If it had
just been the rear
window, I'd be more inclined.  Did you see the article in the newest Street
Rodder on the F#*d with
the chopped top?  I'm thinking it'd be almost sacrilege to remove the corner
windows and put in
patch panels just for the sake of chopping the top.  I might need to borrow
that flame retardant
suit you mentioned a couple days ago!!  :-)

Wally