Re: [oletrucks] DON'T BUY HOOKER HEADERS!

To: Greg St Pierre <gstpierr@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] DON'T BUY HOOKER HEADERS!
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 17:24:21 -0700

When I had my auto repair buisness, headers would be the thing most people
either
hate or love. Those who hate them are the ones who gave up tightning bolts or
sealing up leaks. It is amazing that many headers are poorly built. It was my
practice to double up on the gaskets for a little insurance. It goes a long way
help stop the leaks from happening. Its not a "cure all", but it sure helps.

new mexico jim
51 two ton dump
50 ½ ton