Re: [oletrucks] 59 GMC rear bumper ?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 59 GMC rear bumper ?
From: "Claude" <cramey@n-link.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 09:35:24 -0600
I have a '59 Chevy Apache Fleetside. I used a step bumper made for a 60's to
70's F&rd. It's made by Faye and the bumper and bracket fit nice. The
brackets are the same width as the frame (you have to drill new holes). The
bumper is the perfect width and the lip that fits up under the tailgate (to
fill that gap) is perfect, looks like it was made for this truck. The bumper
doesn't hang down at all. It fits up even with the bottom of the fenders.
Thats all nice, if you want a step bumper
see picture at: http://www.dashlink.com/~rameyfam/pictures/59rear.jpg

Claude Ramey
http://www.dashlink.com/~rameyfam