Re: [oletrucks] Engine Swap

To: <Passnb4U@aol.com>, <andy51chevy@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Engine Swap
From: "Lonnie L. Dickey" <mdickey@silverback.gorilla.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 03:16:56 -0600
Sounds about right to me. I used my '53 to haul those parts home
then took out the 6 and installed the 8 and all the rest. You might
check the support members under the bed. I added a bit of extra
support under mine. Yours, probably being newer, may be ok as is
but check first. You wouldn't want all that stuff on the ground in the
middle of getting back home.

Lonnie