RE: [oletrucks] Off topic - physical

To: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>, <tbeynon@dsl.telocity.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Off topic - physical
From: "Eric Johnson" <j.eric1@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 15:34:33 -0800
My family doctor is a female and probably about the same age as I am,(45) so
it is not that em-bare-assing for me. However when she goes for them gloves,
I will always get that feeling of (why in the hell am I here) I really don't
need to be subjected to this kind of humiliation. So now I only go see her
when I feel like I'm going to die. I should go see her now, then I could get
on with not worrying about it. Thanks for the reminder. My prayers are for
you.

         Eric Johnson
         48,49 suburban