[oletrucks] Kugel brake Assemble

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Kugel brake Assemble
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 15:07:57 EST
I will let everyone know when I aquire more information how this setup works
including if it has a remote fill or not.. Must.

Why am I going to spend the $425 you might ask, well I am this far, why not.
  My Fiancee just told me she wants the truck to be finshed for our wedding.
  Forget the limo, she wants to ride in the truck to the reception, what a
girl (you can't fing many like her around).  So now I have a deadline,
October 28th.

Wish me luck!

Dan