Re: RE: [oletrucks] License Plates

To: MarkNoakes@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RE: [oletrucks] License Plates
From: dcvjrv@flashcom.net
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 08:51:13 -0500
I know that back in the early seventies when I was living in Arlington,
Texas they had cameras on some of the expressways that would take your
picture if you were speeding and then mail you a ticket.  This was all
based on being able to read the front license plate.

I think that Michigan has at various times required front plates and other
times did not. They don't require them now.  My vehicles are a 32, 38, 39,
42, 50, 58, and 68 and they all had 2 plates.

Jim V.