[oletrucks] RE: Old Navy

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Old Navy
From: soundex@eden.com (craig k)
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 14:38:35 -0600
>Dan every Old Navy store has one, and they won't even sell a hub cap!
>
>Eric

And boy do they get annoyed when you start to crawl all over em looking at
details :)!
Local one has the doors WELDED shut, no engine/tranny, housepaint brush job...

I am waiting for them to be bought out and/ or change the look of the
store, and make a pitch then; I'm willing to bet, however, that Corporate
America thinks a better idea is to send them all off to be scrapped when
they are done with em.............

And someone PLEASE tell me what connection "Old Navy" is trying to make
with "old Chevys" anyways!

Craig K
70 Neunsitzer
65 Pritschenwagen