Re: [oletrucks] 52 GMC

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 52 GMC
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 01:08:41 -0500
ABW, your rims sound like the 2 piece type and ARE the "SUICIDE" rims!  They
are two piece if they look like a one piece rim (standard car type) except
for the 2" wide band running around the center of the rim.   Three piece
(split rim) are very easy to tell....they have a lock ring running around
the rim right at the tire bead on one side of the rim.  The lock ring will
show a gap (not welded together) where the ends meet.

Hope this helps!

Mike B. '56 8400 Wrecker  :)