Re: [oletrucks] HEI wiring plugs

To: Dustin Cross <livnrt@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] HEI wiring plugs
From: jelerath@us.ibm.com
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:48:33 -0700

Dustin,
I got mine at the local pick-n-pull salvage yard.  I got new GM spade
connectors for the wires at NAPA.  Looks good and works great.  Also, PEP
Boys (here in CA) has a wide selection of connectors.  I would have
purchased a new one from them but they were always out of stock.

Jon Elerath
jelerath@us.ibm.com

Dustin Cross <livnrt@uswest.net>@autox.team.net on 03/30/2000 02:35:06 PM

Please respond to Dustin Cross <livnrt@uswest.net>