RE: [oletrucks] Dropped front axle

To: "'Joseph Rennie Weertz'" <jweertz@umich.edu>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Dropped front axle
From: "Peters, Jon C" <jpeters@sikorsky.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 10:29:19 -0500
Joe,

I haven't been able to contact (or find) "Mor Drop" but "MAS" company makes
a dropped tube axle that comes with spring perches for the 3100. The only
drawback I can see is they require 49' thru 54' Chevy CAR spindles. If my
memory serves me correctly "Bell" makes I-beam axles for F*rds, they might
make them for the 3100 if given enough interest. Patrick's has mono leaf
lowered springs.

Jon C. Peters