[oletrucks] members photo

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] members photo
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 08:45:27 -0400
We've all seen the threads on with the subject line "What year it is 41-46".
Well Jim House is going through this delimma of identifying the year of
his oletruck. His title says its a 46 but list members believe it is maybe
a 42 or 43. What we go through for our toys-Well here is the photo of it
and it has been added to the member page as well.....

http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/jim46.jpg

As always view this and about 100 other members trucks at
http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/jim46.jpg

wayne