Re: [oletrucks] members photo

To: Rick Warren <stovebolt@classictruckshop.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] members photo
From: smiler <moneymatters@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 00:07:03 -0400
Jim...Just visited your site, love to ad the picture of your truck with
the grill guard to my page, referencing you and your page.  Check on the
BRUSH GUARD section, I don't think there is a guard like yours there
yet.  Anyone else who finds any clean pictures of brush guards and or
grill guards, feel free to send them to me for posting to my brush guard
reference page.

http://pages.cthome.net/chevypickup50/

Chet  1950 AD