[oletrucks] Nasty Toyota Commercial

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Nasty Toyota Commercial
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 17:35:34 EDT
Saw a rather nasty Toyota Tundra commercial this week that I think keyed off
of the GM heritage of the Suburban commercials that have been running lately.

Shows what I think is an old AD Suburban sitting in a field rusting away.
The context is that the old (Chevrolet) has passed away (and should have
because it was bad/outdated) and the future is the Toyota Tundra.

Used to be pretty neutral on Toyota. . .not any more.  Yeah, that commercial
worked--NOT.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
Knoxville, TN