Re: [oletrucks] 52 2-ton GMC, Rear Brakes,

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 52 2-ton GMC, Rear Brakes,
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 22:50:39 -0400
Adam, you should be able to get new cylinders at NAPA, if not try a BIG
Truck Parts House.  I had my drums turned for about $15 each.  I also needed
to get new shoes, but couldn't find any, so, I had mine relined.   Most
large cities have a brake shop that does this kind of work.  I even found a
rebuilt Hydrovac sitting on a shelf waiting for me locally!  You really
shouldn't have any trouble getting the brake parts.

Good Luck,
Mike B. '56 8400 Wrecker  :)