Re: [oletrucks] Pistol thermometer

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Pistol thermometer
From: "ROGER GLEASON" <rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 08:53:35 -500
One of the thermometers that I use is a pistol type but it is
infrared.. Laser thermometers are expensive. Mine is by Raytek and
costs about $150 but the price is coming down... You can get them
thru Graingers or McMasters catalogs... look for infrared
thermometers..they are very accurate and instantaneous all by the
point and shoot method...didgital and back lighted..Lightweight also.
I looked for racers toolbox but it was under construction.

Rogerg
51-3100 AD Stocker

> From:          "David" <David@Gardener.com>
(snip)