Re: [oletrucks] 12 to 6 volt heater resistor

To: "dph55@pdq.net" <dph55@PDQ.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 12 to 6 volt heater resistor
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 05:57:27 -0500
An alternative to stepping down the 6 volt heater motor, and then the fan
runs much slower than original, is to replace the motor with a 12 volt
motor. Most auto parts places or Grainger can get a motor that fits right in
(with the exception of having to shorten the shaft). I dunno why the fan
runs slower when its stepped down, but I hear this is common.

Deve
50 3100
49 3600
www.speedprint.com/Deves50/index.html