Re: [oletrucks] 1954 bed wood

To: sculver@iwl.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1954 bed wood
From: OlHic@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 21:07:10 EDT
Kerewing? im a woodworker also and thats a first to me. is it hard to
find?ill be doing the 9' bed on my 51 3800 soon and may try it. i have some
beautiful cypress here now, thought of using it, but would be interested in
seeing this 'kerewing' Also, all the bed wood ive seen advertised has a
rabbet in it, looks to be 1/2 ' or so. on my 3800 the wood had no rabbet,
only a small groove that the rails sat in. is this normal ? the wood looked
original (pine)