Re: [oletrucks] 1954 bed wood - keruing

To: Lee Glenn <lglenn@webslnger.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1954 bed wood - keruing
From: jelerath@us.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 12:01:05 -0600

Outstanding info on keruing wood. Now the other 2 questions, how much does
this cost and where can I but some?

Jon Elerath
jelerath@us.ibm.com

Lee Glenn <lglenn@webslnger.com>@autox.team.net on 04/19/2000 07:51:07 PM

Please respond to Lee Glenn <lglenn@webslnger.com>

Sent by:  owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net

To:   oletrucks@autox.team.net
cc:

I actually know something about this one...yay!  I am a former employee of
the
Load King Trailer Co who makes gooseneck and flatbed trailers for heavy
construction equipment.  Back when I was working there, we used keruing for
the
deck wood.  We'd get it from a supplier in the Phillipines.  The wood
weathers
very well.  Here's a good link if you're interested:

 http://www.mtc.com.my/publication/library/mt100/medium/keruing.htm

-Lee