Re: [oletrucks] car 4-spd to 235 swap

To: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] car 4-spd to 235 swap
From: jelerath@us.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 12:05:39 -0600

I have the transmission you are referring to...a Saginaw 4sp from a
Chevelle.  It has a 327 attached to it.  It uses the stock Hurst shifter
attached to the tail piece.  It is a bit short (I have to lean to shift),
it does sit a bit close to the seat, but it is very useable.  I did not
install it, but it appears to go through the floor in the original hole.

Jon Elerath
jelerath@us.ibm.com

"Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>@autox.team.net on 04/19/2000 06:16:28
PM