Re: [oletrucks] 350 Buick Engine vs Chevy

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 350 Buick Engine vs Chevy
From: EEHodges@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 21:31:07 EDT
I'd make sure it's really a 350. - My first car was a 78 Century - Yes it was
UGLY but the dealer would really deal. I recall the largest engine was a 305
and it was a smog laden weakling.

Good luck...

EEHodges@aol.com
Emory Hodges
48 Chevy 3/4 ton "Rack"

<< > Hi all!  I haven't been working on my poor old 57 3600 in quite a while,
but