Re: [oletrucks] Show Trophys

To: dkrehbiel@kscable.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Show Trophys
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 10:23:54 EDT
I've found discrepancies  in that book that can be documented against shop
manual, Master Parts Catalog, Engineering Features and Specs.  Go find the
part where Brownell tells how to adjust your valves before putting on the
head.  He coppied out of How to restore your ford PU which he also wrote.  He
is a Model A expert, not  Chevy AD. page 73
Bob ADler