[oletrucks] Wiper part

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Wiper part
From: J Forbes <jforbes@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 09:12:26 -0700
Smokey--

Is there a way to attatch the part?  Or, was it originally staked on,
and you need a new transmission assembly (the pivot part and linkage)?
If there's a small knurled stub, with a screw hole in it, then I have
the part you need.  I got it with a new wiper arm I bought many years
ago...still have it, still knew where it was.

If you need the whole transmission assembly for one side, I'm not sure I
could help.

BTW, which truck are you working on?   :)

Jim F