[oletrucks] paint ?'s

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] paint ?'s
From: "David" <mytruck@hehe.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 13:51:22 -0600
I am very close to painting my cab(59 step).  I am using a single stage
paint, no clearcoat.  Someone told me once about colorsanding to get a
better finish, but I have forgotten the details.  So I guess I am just
looking for general tips before I spray, especially regarding colorsanding.
What grit paper, etc.  How fine should the primer be sanded before
spraying?  Also, is there such a thing as too many coats or is more always
better?

Thanks alot.

Tex Carr
59 short step