Re: [oletrucks] Ventillated drums

To: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Ventillated drums
From: Paul Blosser <paulb@todays-tech.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 22:45:36 -0500
Hi Grant,

I had drums drilled at CH Topping on my 54 3100 -- sorry its not on the
road yet so I'm not sure yet how well this will work.  I've had a heck
of a time finding new brake line fittings, particularly the tees.  I
finally found them at inline tubes, so hoepfully within the next month
or so I'll find out about the brakes.

Paul Blosser
1954 3100