RE: [oletrucks] Heater Control Valve

To: "RonaldGivens" <RonaldGivens@msn.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Heater Control Valve
From: "dph55@pdq.net" <dph55@PDQ.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 07:25:00 -0500
Here's what I  have done to test heater cores. Take a piece of heater hose and
make up a tee pipe fitting with a  threaded bushing which will accept a
schraeder air fitting just like a tire fill fitting. Put some air pressure on
it (2o psi or so) and dunk it under water. If it is leaking it will show up
real quick.

Dave Handleu